Enriching Ohio Education
- The Ohio Steel Council member companies sponsor school programs and scholarships.
- Member companies educate the public about environmental issues.
- Ohio steel companies train workers in new technology, reimburse employees for college tuition and fund ongoing education for steelworkers.
- Ohio steel companies spend about $4.4 million a year on training and education.
- Ohio steel producers make charitable contributions totaling more than $5.3 million per year.
- Ohio steel companies partner with organizations such as the United Way and Habitat for Humanity.